Awards And Recognition
The Middlesex Corporation has been honored with the most prestigious awards in the industry. These awards are made possible by the total commitment of the entire organization to safety and quality.
Our Recent Quality Awards
- 2017 Arthus Gruhn Excellence in Construction Award for the most challenging project in CT presented by CTDOT to the Middlesex NHHS AMTRAK Double Rail Project.
- 2016 ENR New England’s Regional Best Project Award of Merit - Kenneth F. Burns Memorial Bridge Replacement Design-Build Project
- 2016 Roads & Bridges magazine Top 10 Bridge Projects- Beach Road over Lagoon Pond Drawbridge in Oak Bluffs/Tisbury, MA
- 2016 FTBA DBE Utilization Achievement Award for years 2014-2015
- 2016 ASCE Connecticut Society of Civil Engineers Geotechnical ACE Award – Reconstruction of I-95 over West River
- 2016 I Build America Construction Impact Awards – Grand Prize Winner - Kenneth F. Burns Memorial Bridge Design-Build Project
Our Recent Safety Awards
- 2016 CCIA Recognition for Excellence in Construction Safety and Health Platinum Level Award
- 2016 ENR New England’s Excellence in Safety Award of Merit - Kenneth F. Burns Memorial Bridge Replacement Design-Build Project
- 2014 ABC Mass Excellence in Construction Safety Award - Brightman Street Bascule Bridge Replacement
- 2013 ENR Excellence in Safety Best Project Award – Brightman Street Bascule Bridge Replacement
- 2010 ARTBA/CNA (American Road & Transportation Builders Association) Contractors Safety Award