The Billing Administrator is responsible for preparing, reviewing, and interfacing asphalt sales records, input of asphalt quotes, paving job set up process, certificate of insurance responsibilities, sales tax reporting, miscellaneous accounts receivable invoicing and accounts payable functions as needed.
Department: Finance and Accounting
Reports To: SE Controller
Status: Full-time, Salary/Non-Exempt
- Access Libra Plant system. Review all plant tickets from the previous night. Release orders for processing and billing. Export and email out reports to team members for review. Change/Correct where needed. Organize plant tickets received from plant by day and hold for 60 days.
- Import reports into Vista to process again jobs or for customer billings.
- Post tonnage to jobs, received millings, and purchased asphalt to customer accounts for invoicing.
- Pull time sheets (internal and external) and post hours for billings.
- Print invoices, attach time sheets, and submit for approval. Correct any invoices if needed. Email or mail out invoices to customers.
- Post material usage on production spreadsheet for management to review after reconciling numbers with systems.
- Post Internal Sales to Monthly Sales Tax report.
- Create new job folders, create workflow checklist and process contracts.
- Request Certificate of Insurance, notice to owners and bonds.
- Complete new job process then turnover to CA for billing.
- Export tonnage from heavy bid system and post for payroll.
- Export and create monthly Sales Tax report, reconcile numbers and submit to controller to process taxes for company.
- Corridor mining invoicing – collect all material invoices, create report, attach and create billing invoice. Once all is approved, submit details into Vista for posting.
- Update Certificate of Insurance in Vista system with renewals.
- Pull Certificate of Insurance reports for trucking.
- Secure all necessary approvals and ensure that standard company procedures are followed.
- Associates degree in accounting or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related finance or construction/manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Office/Excel
- HCSS/Viewpoint software experience is preferable
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
- Team player and with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, organizational and written communication skills
- Dedicated and hard working
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
To Apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and place Billing Administrator - FL in the subject line.