The Utilities/Energy Division Truck Driver is a crewmember with NGA/DOT OQ qualifications. This crewmember is an integral part of the Gas Distribution Crew and is responsible for hauling materials/equipment around or to and from the jobsite.
Reports To: Dispatch
Status: Full Time/Hourly
- Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
- Follow daily procedures as instructed by Dispatch
- Able to work with crews on site as necessary either in truck on the ground
- The following must be performed on a daily basis, truck must be cleaned, windows washed, cab waxed, all aluminum polished and tires cleaned
- Must have 3-5 years of construction related experience with gas / utility experience
- CDL A or B
- Clean driving record
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”