Are you seeking a rapidly growing company that is an industry leader and an employer of choice? Are you interested in being part of a progressive and business oriented Human Resources team? Then this is the job for you! The Recruiter will be responsible for the entire recruitment process including job postings, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and on boarding staff. The Recruiter will utilize traditional and innovative sourcing methods to identify both internal and external candidates.
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
Status: Full-time, Salary
- Develop and implement a recruitment strategy for skilled labor positions.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Leadership to determine staffing requirements.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, make hiring recommendations, and process new hire paperwork.
- Attend networking events including college career fairs and community job fairs to generate candidate pipelines.
- Create advertisements and research new advertising resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of Civil Construction Recruiting experience.
- Ability to travel locally within New England.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong social media skills with the ability to maintain and initiate social media recruiting campaigns.
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”