A Triaxle/Six-Wheeler Truck Driver is responsible driving on the work site assist with excavation/Spoils to be disposed on a work site. Able to pick up materials from vendors suppling sand, gravel, asphalt to crews
• Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• Follow daily procedures as instructed by Dispatch
• Able to work with crews on site as necessary either in truck on the ground if needed
• The following must be performed daily: Pre- post truck reports, truck must be cleaned, windows washed, cab waxed, all aluminum polished and tires cleaned.
• Must have 3-5 years of construction related experience
• CDL A or B/ 2A-1C Preferred
• OSHA 10
• Medical Examiner's Certificate
• Clean driving record
• Able to Load and unload Equipment. Tag trailer
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
SAFELY Building America's Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and ranked 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified "Top 100 ENR Company" and being recognized as "One of the Best Places to Work.
The Middlesex Corporation is an "Equal Opportunity Employer--Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons"