Administrative Assistant – Energy
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Energy Division.
- Support the General Superintendent with crew assignments
- Working with Learning & Development maintain and track Team Member OQ’s and other required certifications to ensure compliance with customer needs.
- Order bid documents and assist with bid preparation and submission for construction, paving and design/build projects. Maintain bid and proposal-related information
- Prepare corporate pre-qualifications
- Provide overall administrative support to the Energy Division team including answering phone calls, filing and ad hoc reporting
- Other duties and responsibilities including supporting the Mass Ready Mix operation as needed
- A high level of organization
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office a must)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
- Team player and with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Above average organizational skills.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”