Concrete Mixer Driver
Signing bonus up to $750.00
This position is primarily responsible for the safe and timely delivery of concrete at the assigned project or job site.
- Report to work at your assigned time.
- Deliver concrete to the customer as your delivery ticket specifies and maintain your daily log.
- Understand the properties of concrete.
- Perform pre and post inspections of your truck and maintain VCRs.
- Take the most expeditious route to your assigned delivery.
- If there is any question of the safety of delivery on the site immediately notify dispatch.
- Maintain superior customer service and provide positive, clear concise communications with the customer.
- Never dump left over concrete without signed permission.
- Make sure you get all required signatures on your delivery ticket.
- Keep you mixer clean both outside and in the drum daily.
- Complete wash out procedure at the end of the day.
- Follow all safety, environmental and company policies and procedures.
- High school or GED with two years of front discharge experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and excellent driving record.
- Pass DOT drug screen and maintain DOT physical card.
- Knowledge of delivery area.
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves lifting of material and equipment up to 50 pounds. This work requires the use of safety equipment including but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots and hard hats.
- Loose fitting clothes, jewelry or shorts are not permitted.
Mass Ready Mix is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”