Document Control Clerk
A construction Document Control Clerk provides direct support to the Document Control Manager. keeps track of important project documents such as project plans, vendor contracts, also creates reports for management. This position requires a professional demeanor, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work on wide range of tasks and initiatives, all in a fast-paced environment.
- Receive submittals from Construction Department
- Checking submittals for correct submittal/specific references
- Tracking submittal process and approval
- Updating Comprehensive Submittal list with accepted submittals
- Updating specification
- Alerting construction team of specification/RFC revisions
- Organize and track submittal list requirements
- 3-5 years of similar professional experience providing administrative support
- Knowledge of eBuilder preferred, not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
- Heavy civil construction experience preferred, but not required
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
- Team player and with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Above average organizational skills.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”