Earn up to $750 in a signing bonus.
The Facilities Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all facilities functions including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, environmental, and custodial. Responsibility also includes the coordination of job site offices by working with Construction determine required needs. Coordinates and monitors the purchase and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Manages/performs all work related to the maintenance of the company facilities including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and custodial while maintaining accurate records of all repairs
- Coordinates and directs the facility activities which include preventive maintenance programs, facility infrastructure maintenance, sanitation, housekeeping, landscape and utilities
- Manages building construction projects and renovations, as needed
- Ensure properties meet building code requirements and are safe for all team members
- Works with manager to report problems, solutions, and costs associated. Provides a weekly status update on any pending project
- Working with construction team to determine new job site/office needs and coordinate the procurement of trailers and/or office space
- Monitor and ensure that work orders for company owned buildings are completed in a timely manner
- Influences, develops and controls budget, costs and vendors by planning, scheduling and implementing processes
- Coordinates work assignments with vendors and contractors
- Acts as a liaison to public utility, environmental, municipal, and with Local/State Officials on permit requirements for job site offices as needed
- Participates in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and day-today monitoring of vendor performance to ensure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement
Education, Knowledge, Training, Skills and Experience Required:
Minimum of 5 years facility and project management experience is required. Strong organizational and communication skills, self-motivated, proven interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others. Proficiency with computer applications using Microsoft Office Suite. This position requires approximately 25% travel time.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”