The Fleet Coordinator will assist the Fleet Team with department optimization, maintenance programs, data analysis with related feedback, procurement and fleet requirement recommendations. Monitor field reporting to ensure available, dependable and safe fleet including coordination for compliance with organizational policies, government regulations and manufacturer requirements. Person will be directly involved with analyzing data and developing efficiencies and supporting growth initiatives.
- Enters maintenance work orders into database
- Track work order progress provide daily status to fleet manager
- Maintain monthly utilization reports and provides month end reports for manager
- Maintain vehicle/equipment files – repair orders, DOT, titles etc
- Obtain and track approved purchase orders for all rentals
- Assist the Fleet Manager and Assistant Fleet Manager as necessary
- Prepare all reports for Fleet Maintenance Managers meetings and take minutes
- Monitor and maintain E-Pass account
- Manage all field reporting and work pending list
- Responsible for all on road registration renewals and permits
- Monitor fuel card usage and send a monthly report to Fleet Manager
- Manage all accident/incident cost and report to HSE department
- Manage Blue Book rates and update twice a year
- Assist with inventory control
- High School Degree or GED required
- Have computer literacy and keyboard competence.
- Possess better than average computer skills and ability to input into Excel spreadsheets and work in Microsoft Word
- Experience in Vista is a plus
- Must be detail orientated.
- Have well organizational and follow through skills.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated and hard working.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”