Human Resources Manager
Provide effective leadership to Human Resources department by managing all Human Resources responsibilities including recruitment, retention, employee relations, internal communications, and implementation of corporate and Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near-misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value – Safety first, in everything we do.
- Manage recruitment process to ensure compliance with Federal and State law. Work with management on identifying high potential candidates for development
- Provide guidance on the interpretation of personnel policies and procedures, counseling, disciplinary action, and performance appraisals.
- Maintain positive relations with employees to enhance the employee engagement.
- Investigate sexual harassment, ADA, EEOC, and workplace violence concerns and partner with legal counsel on claims.
- Manage employee relations programs and recognition programs to ensure a highly-motivated workforce and improve employee morale and retention.
- Responsible for internal communications including personnel announcements, employee relations event information, and important policy/procedure information and reminders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Strong Bi-lingual skills required
- 5 years of experience in Construction or related field.
- Solid understanding of the recruiting process in a very competitive market.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and approachable.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong commitment to success of all
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate the upmost professionalism in how you represent yourself
- Show quality in everything you do
- Lead with integrity while producing high quality work
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”