Low-Bed Truck Driver
The Low Bed Driver will operate tractor-trailers, lowboys, flatbeds, and to reposition equipment from location to location as assigned. This driver may also perform small non-driving tasks as assigned.
- Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
- At the beginning of each shift, complete the morning circle check, including a tire pressure check, etc.
- Follow all instructions given by dispatch regarding moving equipment
- Use extreme caution when loading and unloading equipment, so as not to damage the equipment
- Park equipment in a safe manner, using cones where necessary
- Fuel each piece of equipment before it is moved into or out of the yard
- Fill rollers must with water
- Determine daily with dispatch what equipment should be loaded for the next work shift
- Must be able to climb ladders, maintaining 3 point contact when moving up and down on the ladder
- Eyesight must be correctable to 20/20
- Must have a valid CDL Class A license
- Able to operate all equipment as needed
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”