Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
The Sweeper Operator is responsible for driving street sweeper type vehicle to clean and maintain roads in paving and construction areas
- Operates street sweeper type vehicle to clean and maintain roads on paving/construction areas
- Operates controls to activate rotary brushes and water spray to facilitate debris and dust collection
- Dumps collected refuse into piles or trucks for disposal
- Performs minor maintenance on street sweeper: daily vehicle inspection, cleaning vehicle regularly, checking fluids and tire pressures
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Two years driving experience
- Certifications/Licenses: CDL B license
- Ability to know your location in relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in relation to you and the vehicle.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Ability to work in safe and efficient manner
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
- Team player and with good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Dedicated and hard working
- Above average organizational skills
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”