Signing bonus up to $750.00
A Triaxle/Six-Wheeler Truck Driver is responsible driving on the work site assist with excavation/Spoils to be disposed on a work site.
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value – Safety, first in everything we do.
- Follow daily procedures as instructed by Dispatch
- Able to work with crews on site as necessary either in truck on the ground
- The following must be performed on a daily basis, truck must be cleaned, windows washed, cab waxed, all aluminum polished and tires cleaned
- Must have 3-5 years of construction related experience with gas / utility experience
- CDL A or B
- Clean driving record
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”