Truck Driver – Tack
Earn up to $750.00 in a signing bonus.
This position requires the Team Member to be responsible for safely and productively operate and handle equipment, calibrate and operate distributor.
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value – Safety, first in everything we do.
- Maintain good health status and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
- Maintain proper maintenance of truck and distributor including tire pressure, fluid levels, etc.
- Heat tack and operate tack truck
- Take beginning/ending rack readings and complete tack report
- Communicate with dispatchers using 2-way radios and verbal communication
- Complete log books, vehicle inspection and site condition reports
- Protect areas that are not supposed to be primed
- Keep your truck clean at all times
- Assist paving crew with various duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- CDL A preferred
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Tanker endorsement required, Hazmat preferred
- Hold a current DOT physical card
- Ability to read a map to navigate around the Central FL area
- Strong commitment to success of all
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate the upmost professionalism in how you represent yourself
- Show quality in everything you do
- Lead with integrity while producing high quality work
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”