Corridor Mining is an affiliate of the The Middlesex Corporation and is located in Sparta, Georgia.
Middlesex is currently constructing the necessary site facilities and preparing to open a granite quarry. Once operational, processed aggregate will be transported to our asphalt plant in Orlando, Florida for the manufacturing of asphalt and for sales to third parties from our aggregate distribution facility.
Orlando Rail Terminal and Aggregate Distribution Facility:
• 100 Rail Car Unit Train Capability
• 1000 TPH Rail Car Unloading Capability
• Three Stacking Conveyors to Facilitate Aggregate Stockpiling
• 13 Acres of Aggregate Storage Area
• Fully Permitted Fractionated Granite Quarry
• Automated rail car / train loading facility
• Rail Terminal for + 250 rail cars
• Permitted for a 400 TPH Asphalt Plant
• Permitted for 2.15 M TPY Aggregate Distribution Facility